Typical electrical installation problems include:
- Frequent, seemingly random, tripping of residual current devices
- Accessories such as switches, sockets or fused connection units not functioning correctly
- Connected equipment not operating as it should e.g. showers, extraction fans, lights etc
- Damage to cables or accessories
- Fuses or circuit breakers operating after incorrect DIY installation of light fittings etc.
Problems such as these are easily identified and rectified with the correct test equipment, which is not usually found in the typical household's tool kit
Whatever your electrical problems, Inspire Electrical can help, so why not get in touch today?Contact us to arrange an appointment